Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

Adorable

I really enjoyed playing the game, but it is really unfortunate how most people who make games do not allow the option to pick controls. For me, it's way easier to use arrows to move rather than the WAD keys. I wish you would have made it so that one could play either way, that way it appeals to both left and right-handed players a little more soundly, not to mention those with touch-pad laptops and also mouse-users. Otherwise the game was great and fluent...oh and adorable.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

I don't know why

but I was actually surprised at how good the pixeling was in the graphics. I guess I should have had high expectations from the start, but I was definitely wowed. The music fits perfectly and the game itself is fun too! Now I feel pressured to watch the movie. Good job everyone.

Pico's Ludo Vengeance Pico's Ludo Vengeance

Great job

Oh man this was fun! Too bad it wasn't submitted on Pico Day, but I guess it gets more recognition now without all of the spam in the way. It was fun. Good job!

MarcyVF responds:

Yeah I was really late on this and I was away all weekend so I had to wrap it up on monday and submit it today :)

Christmas 2009 Christmas 2009

Uhm

Okay well this would have been way better around Christmas time, but...it's functional and all. You should put directions in there because I had no idea that I had to click the snowflakes and was about to rate it way lower. I doubt there's too much of an open audience to this here on newgrounds, but the way that I see it is that there is ALWAYS an audience for EVERYTHING here, so yeah. I'd say good job, just give directions and maybe more levels or something to make it more enjoyable! I did like the detail of the penis especially. ;)

Data Worm Data Worm

Wow!

I absolutely love this! I love that someone took a game that's existed for a long time and seems totally unoriginal anymore and then took that to a new level of awesome ness with just a few simple modiciations and a theme. I love it. It's absolutely awesome.

My onlyyy qualm with this is that the triangles are hard to differentiate! I can't tell what's my tail and what's ucollected data after a while. I would say maybe make them a different color?--Blue maybe since the powerups are yellow, the datas green, and the viruses are red? It would be a simple fix I believe, but I'm no gamemaker so I don't know. But if it's fixable I'd say fix it and replace this with the fixed version because then it'd be flawless to me.

Unless you intended it to add a certain level of difficulty to the game, in which case I'd say maybe add a difficulty selection, so that if we wanted the collected data a different color it can be etc. :) Otherwise AMAZING. Regardless of my issue with it, I'll give it a 10/10 5/5.

Tikola responds:

Thank you for this great feedback.

I thought of the colors but no one ever mentioned having problems with the colors (including me) so I thought it's not a problem. Too bad :(

Clever Frog Clever Frog

Interesting

I actually liked the idea of this, the puzzles and all, but the first level seems off considering you cannot jump diagnally and there are the 2 that are clearly off/diagnal from the rest. They need to be jumped on, and yet you can't? Strange...maybe I'm not getting it. Which leads me to say that maybe you should have a hint button or something for those who are more challenged.

Dress Up a Mac Dress Up a Mac

Aww

I dislike Macs, but I liked this. It could use more stuff, and thus more work (which could prevent against future boredom). The faces were cute, the one moving pair of..hands I guess they are, was hard to grab since they move a lot, but that's about it. Add more and make it more detailed. Put some music or different backgrounds in or something.

Pimp My Pirate Pimp My Pirate

Aww man

I guess that I had started off playing this with high hopes, knowing all of the different things that this could have. But you kind of let me down, man. While I like the character design, simple and cute, I have to say that you need to add more stuff! Think of the possabilities for backgrounds alone, or music! Also that music is way too loud and not piratey enough for me. Try something by Flogging Molly or something in the audio portal, I've heard some good stuff in there. More stuff, though. Start out with a peg, leg, common!

LandManSam responds:

Thank you for your review. I will look into adding more costumes.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Nice

I really liked the animation style and the fact that I can use the arrows to move. The other controls were very easily used. Great job, guys. :)

Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

The only thing

The only 1 thing I dislike about this is the inability to choose to use the arrows instead of W, A, and D to move. I hate it when people assume that it's easier, especially because I'm left-handed--so it's not at all. It's not a difficult thing to fix either, I've seen way less talented people do it fairly quickly. I love the music and I love the characters, it's especially cute when Peakot hits something. It's super cute and fun too! Great job. I give you a 5/5, but a 9/10 only due to the severe difficulty I now face playing as a lefty. :P