All 7 art Reviews

strawberry butt cheeks strawberry butt cheeks

Wow

This reminded me of a bunch of little toys I had when I was younger and it actually inspired me to go find the name of them. They're called fairywinkles and they had flowers and fruit on their heads and stuff and they were very chubby and cherubic looking little babies. Anywho, the point was that this was a cute little reminder and an excellent picture--very detailed and vibrant. good job!

Meg - From Caterpillar to Butt Meg - From Caterpillar to Butt

i love this

Especially cuz I am a Meg fan :P and yeah she def looks mad hot here. (it's funny how she isnt even that fat compared to the other characters. she is a bit hippy which is why i like this) no pun intended on the hippy/hippie aspect :P

4 armed chibi nicole 4 armed chibi nicole

Hmm

i well understand the chibi style. theyre not usually as tall. even though the girl isn't in proportion, i dont quite think it fully constitutes as chibi. i do like the face/head though. i think if this were fully proportionate it'd look a LOT better. but i do like it and i think you have some talent. :)

Can I haz ur leg plz? Can I haz ur leg plz?

love ittt

u didn't use a base body did u?
beautiful
love to see some of the same style pixel art that i do on ng =]

wishaponapixel responds:

I used my one of my own bases for this doll.

It's certainly nice to see another doller on this site XD

Flash Pirate Flash Pirate

Ya'r

I love it. Great job. Very smooth and well drawn. I would suggest more shading but I kind of like it the way it is. It has a certain uniqueness to it.

Red Bandana Red Bandana

Hmm

I love the shading on the bandana. Simple yet effective. the actual piece itself was done to be a very fine drawing. good job! i'd suggest more color? even if the neck bandana is meant to be white there can be shading. I could see the artistic purpose of keeping the skin color of the character out, but i'd like to see some anyway.

that's just me. :)

Lejin responds:

Thanks Kitala! I feel the same way everytime i look at it.

Out of Focus Out of Focus

Uhm

I don't believe this is pixeled. It's smooth and it looks to be done in photoshop or something similar like it versus msp or a pixel-by-pixel based program/program utility. I think this belongs in the other category? That's just my opinion.

Otherwise it's a very fine piece of art. Good shading in the iris.

JakeRies50 responds:

It's done in flash, which is a pixel based program