Abysmal Adventures #1 Abysmal Adventures #1

Comical

Very comical and well animated. I enjoyed it! Let me know if you need a voice done again, i'd come off hiatus for your stuff.

Blood Sweat &Frosting Ep1 Blood Sweat &Frosting Ep1

Nice

It was funny, and interesting, the animation was great, it was smooth and the sounds were crisp and clear. It was a great flash! Good job. I'm excited for the next one.

To Elizabeth To Elizabeth

Well

Typically I'm against the personal flashes that can just as easily be shown to a loved-one through another flash sharing site, but I actually enjoyed this one. It was cute and well animated. I bet there's a few inside jokes here, but it was at least visually pleasant. :) My only qualm is that you give reference/credit to the song! It's Sigur Ros for pete's sake! Hoppipolla, if I'm not mistaken. It's a wonderful song and it deserves recognition, so please make note somewhere of the song and artist. Otherwise, it was well done and cute for what it is--which is just a little intimate. Good job, though!

kinesta responds:

Yeah I realized that I should have after I had submitted it but I went back and added it to the additional audio, thanks for watching :)

Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

Adorable

I really enjoyed playing the game, but it is really unfortunate how most people who make games do not allow the option to pick controls. For me, it's way easier to use arrows to move rather than the WAD keys. I wish you would have made it so that one could play either way, that way it appeals to both left and right-handed players a little more soundly, not to mention those with touch-pad laptops and also mouse-users. Otherwise the game was great and fluent...oh and adorable.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

I don't know why

but I was actually surprised at how good the pixeling was in the graphics. I guess I should have had high expectations from the start, but I was definitely wowed. The music fits perfectly and the game itself is fun too! Now I feel pressured to watch the movie. Good job everyone.

Pico's Ludo Vengeance Pico's Ludo Vengeance

Great job

Oh man this was fun! Too bad it wasn't submitted on Pico Day, but I guess it gets more recognition now without all of the spam in the way. It was fun. Good job!

MarcyVF responds:

Yeah I was really late on this and I was away all weekend so I had to wrap it up on monday and submit it today :)

[MC] Kids [REMIX] [MC] Kids [REMIX]

Woah

I love this! I really wish you had vocals in it though. You should rip them from the song itself? It's amazing but it would be so much better with the vocals.

MmmCake responds:

thanks!!

yeah i cant have any sounds from the song itself in the newgrounds upload, but i do have a version with vocals uploaded to youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbKsjV 4yn2M

MGMT Kids Intro MGMT Kids Intro

Yeah

I really agree that you should make this longer and include some vocals. It would make a really good remix!

-[37mm]- Mr. Brightside #WiP -[37mm]- Mr. Brightside #WiP

Wow

I absolutely love it. It actually made me feel something very deep and emotional. I may want to use this in a flash, actually. It's beautiful. I would suggest as a huge fan of the song that you make an actual remix of Mr. Brightside. If you do please message me because I'd love to hear it/use it too. Just for what it is though, it's beautiful. Wonderful job! =) Downloaded.

strawberry butt cheeks strawberry butt cheeks

Wow

This reminded me of a bunch of little toys I had when I was younger and it actually inspired me to go find the name of them. They're called fairywinkles and they had flowers and fruit on their heads and stuff and they were very chubby and cherubic looking little babies. Anywho, the point was that this was a cute little reminder and an excellent picture--very detailed and vibrant. good job!

Meg - From Caterpillar to Butt Meg - From Caterpillar to Butt

i love this

Especially cuz I am a Meg fan :P and yeah she def looks mad hot here. (it's funny how she isnt even that fat compared to the other characters. she is a bit hippy which is why i like this) no pun intended on the hippy/hippie aspect :P

4 armed chibi nicole 4 armed chibi nicole

Hmm

i well understand the chibi style. theyre not usually as tall. even though the girl isn't in proportion, i dont quite think it fully constitutes as chibi. i do like the face/head though. i think if this were fully proportionate it'd look a LOT better. but i do like it and i think you have some talent. :)